Your information will be managed by Really Simple Money Pty Ltd (ACN 614 987 469) (trading as “MoneyTalk”) in compliance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. By registering and responding to questions you agree that Really Simple Money Pty Ltd may send communications including 3rd party offers to you by email and/or phone. Really Simple Money Pty Ltd may also supply your contact information and question responses to companies so that they may use them to contact you by mail, phone and email to promote services or products. By completing an offer question you expressly consent for that company to contact you on the details provided for an indefinite period or until you opt out from the named companies marketing database. Really Simple Money Pty Ltd is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service marks, logos are the property of their respective owners. MoneyTalk receives fees from companies including financial institutions. Always read their terms and conditions and/or product disclosure statement.
MoneyTalk is committed to ensuring the security of the information we hold about you. We take all reasonable steps including secure server connections, encryption and data handling processes to ensure that the information we hold about you is protected from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. If MoneyTalk no longer require the information we will take reasonable steps to destroy any personally identifiable information.
Some of MoneyTalk’s third party contractor and service providers may perform certain services overseas. For instance, our servers our provided by Amazon Web Services who operates outside of Australia. Where this occurs, MoneyTalk takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information is handled in a manner that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
You may request deletion of your account with MoneyTalk by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained in every email we send you, by emailing us directly with your request, or logging into your account and using the contact form.
You may access your personal information held in our databases by writing to us.
– Really Simple Money Pty Ltd, PO Box 263, Potts Point NSW 1335
We update our policy from time to time, any changes are effective from the date of the website policy page update.
MoneyTalk is owned by Really Simple Money Pty Ltd.
© MoneyTalk 2016 (Really Simple Money Pty Ltd)
MoneyTalk 2016 – $1,000 Pre-paid Visa Card Prize
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of The Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. “Promotion Period” means the period 15/12/2016 and final entries close at 12midnight EST on 31/3/2017.
5. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete an online form at www.moneytalk.com.au within the Promotion Period
6. All completed entries will be entered into the draw. Limit of one entry per person.
7. Prize: The first valid entry drawn will receive a $1,000 Pre-paid Visa Card, sent by Australia Post to the winner’s nominated address.
8. Draw will take place on 01/12/2016 at Level 6, 8-10 Loftus Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 2pm EST.
9. Total prize value is AU$1,000.
10. Winner will be notified by email and telephone.
11. The Winner will have their name published on MoneyTalk’s Facebook page by 02/4/2017.
12. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after 3 months or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, on 02/6/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner will be notified by email and phone.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality), disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Incomprehensible, incomplete and/or otherwise indistinguishable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions specified on any prize literature.
16. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Great Offers via their website.
21. The promoter is Really Simple Money Pty Ltd, ACN 614 987 469 (trading as MoneyTalk)
NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/15/02004, ACT PERMIT NO. TP 15/05132